iSafe Bluetooth SecureKey
SUNIX iSafe SecureKey (KEY-256BN1), can be accessed by Bluetooth pair connection with one PC/MAC computer and another two mobile smart mobile iOS/Android devices simultaneously. Besides, SUNIX iSafe product series, mainstream wearable electronics is your best solution to ensure protection of personal information on the local computer and cloud storage wirelessly.
- User-friendly data en/decryption operation with AES 256-bit technology.
- Invisible encrypted partition disk without iSafe SecureKey access.
- Support cloud encrypted archives auto-synchronizing with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and SkyDrive.
- Support encrypted file sharing capabilities with pre-shared key.
- PC locker feature secures and protects your computer when you leave.
- Mobile devices data decryption authenticating through Bluetooth technology.
- Built-in paired device/host anti-loss alarm feature.
- IPx5 standard protected against water jets.
- APP software supports Windows, MAC, iOS and Android operation systems.
|Description||iSafe Bluetooth SecureKey|
Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Mode
NFC (Near Field Communication)
Pairable with up to 3 devices (one PC host and two mobile devices)
Bluetooth wireless range up to 10m (30ft)
Bluetooth pairing via NFC
Data encrypt with AES 256-bit standard
Secure data auto-synchronizes with cloud storage
Encrypted data sharing
Encrypted local disk partition creating (Not compatible with MAC)
Smart PC locker
Anti-loss alarm ( User-defined 5~8meter detecting range)
Windows 7, 8, and 8.1
Android 4.2 or above (with NFC hardware feature)
IPx5 protected against water jets
Replaceable CR2032 Lithium Battery
<0.2W @ 1.5VDC (without alarm)
Battery Life approximately 40 days*
Operation temp. 0 °C ～ 40 °C (32-104°F)
Operation humidity: < 85% non-condensing
Storage temp. -10 °C ～ 85 °C (14~176°F)
|Dimension||40L x 37W x 9.3Hmm (0.13L x 0.12W x 0.3H ft)|
|Regulatory Approvals|| EUR: CE, EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
US: FCC Part 15 Class B
TAIWAN: BSMI: CNS13438
AS/NZS: C-Tick: CISPR22
A pair of SecureKey, two units
– Bluetooth SecureKey (KEY-256BN1) is for regular operating
– USB SecureKey (KEY-256UN1) is spare key
* Battery Life approximately 40 days bases on following conditions.
9 hours full function working, 7 hours standby mode, and 8 hours power off / per day without anti-loss alraming.
– Full function working: Bluetooth pair connection with one PC host and two mobile devices simultaneously.
– Standby mode: Pair with one mobile device for anti-lose feature, without PC connection.
– Power off: Turn iSafe SecureKey off.
* Although all reasonable efforts are made to protect your valuable data on the cloud storage, SUNIX iSafe cannot prevent code-cracking from hacker, nor guarantee the safety of the data on the cloud. Customers should take this as consideration before saving data on the public cloud storage.
* Each pair of iSafe SecureKey has one unique encrypted identification number. SUNIX cannot restore your encrypted data, nor copy/backup a new iSafe SecureKey, when both iSafe SecureKey were lost. Be sure to take care of the RED iSafe spare key carefully and safely.