Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter
SUNIX Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter is an innovative, external multi-display adapter that allows end users to enjoy multiple monitors from Ultrabook single digital Mini DisplayPort source. You can make photos and videos bigger and louder by connecting your Notebook PC’s to a TV, external display, or projector. For example, you can watch movies on a big screen by connecting SUNIX Tiny Universal Graphics Dongle to an HDTV. With flexible VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort video output conversions, wide range of converters no longer needed.
SUNIX Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter adopts DisplayPort innovative technology that supports 3 video connections working simultaneously (Note 1). You can expand 3 displays at the same time for gaming, graphics design or spreadsheet analysis; or you can choose to dedicate each monitor to a separate application. With plug-n-play, simplifying configuration, driver free features, SUNIX Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter is a smart solution to video conversion on Microsoft Windows based computer.
*Disclaimer: Unit may need additional power to operate. A USB Micro-B, such as those used to charge Android devices, can be used to supply extra power to the unit. However; this cable is NOT provided with the unit. Please read Note* in Specifications for more information.
- Tiny design integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA (RGB) connectivity.
- Enables 3 monitors working simultaneously with video mirror or extension mode (Note 1).
- Triple monitors output resolution up to 2560X1600@60Hz/each from single DP1.2 MST source.
- 6 combined monitors up to 5760×2160 by connecting two dongles from dual DP1.2 sources (Note 2).
- Supports digital audio stream over DisplayPort or HDMI output.
- Ideal for multi-display and TV-Wall application.
- Compatible with DisplayPort v1.2a /1.1a, HDMI v1.4a, VESA DDM, and EDID v1.4 Std.
- Supports DisplayPort link rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
- Supports exceptional Secured Content Protection with HDCP v1.3 for digital content.
- Drivers free under Microsoft Windows operations.
- Hot Plug & Plug-n-play feature without configuration.
- Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, and RoHS.
* Display architecture based on Intel 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Haswell Platform).
* Intel 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (IVY bridge Platform) supports DP1.1 SST mode only.
|Description||Tiny Universal DisplayPort Graphics Splitter|
|Interface||DisplayPort™ v1.2 / 1.1a|
|Video input Connectivity||Mini DisplayPort™ Female||
Mini DisplayPort Input
Left: Micro-B +5VDC@1A Power Input.
Right: Right: Mini DisplayPort Input.
|Video output Connectivity||1-port Mini DisplayPort™ v1.2, DP++ Female||
|1-port HDMI Ver1.4 Female||
|1-port VGA (RGB) (Note 3)||
|Audio output Connectivity||Digital Audio output over DisplayPort or HDMI connection|
|LED||Blue LED indicates DisplayPort source link status|
| Resolution Support
| DisplayPort1.2 MST source: (multi video/audio steams)
max 2560x1600piex@60Hz each monitor.
DisplayPort 1.1 SST or DisplayPort1.2 SST source:
max 1920x1080piex@60Hz each monitor, 3840x1200piex@60Hz collage-display (ViewXpand mode.)
GPU dependent (Note 4).
| Display Resolution
and Maximum Number of Monitors
DisplayPort 1.2 offers the higher pixel rate available, there is a limitation in how many pixels can be sent down the display pipe. The table below provides maximum monitor count vs. display resolution, based and DisplayPort 1.2 bandwidth limits. It is not required that all of the screens use the same resolution.
|Display Resolution(standard 60 frames per second refresh rate)|| Maximum Number of Monitors
based on DisplayPort 1.2 Bandwidth
|1680 x 1050 (WSXGA)||5|
|1920 x 1080 (1080p) or 1920 x 1200||4|
|2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)||2|
|3840 x 2160 (UltraHD, 4K) or 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K)||1|
|Power Consumption|| 1.45W
+3.3VDC DisplayPort Bus Power
|Power Connector||1-port Micro-B USB port +5VDC in (Reserved)|
|Weight||40g ± 2g (1.5oz)|
|Regulatory Approvals|| EUR: CE, EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
US: FCC Part 15 Class B
TAIWAN: BSMI: CNS13438
AS/NZS: C-Tick: CISPR22
|O.S. support||Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1, 2008/2012, (32/64-bit)|
|Environment|| Operation temp. 0 °C ～ 40 °C (32-104°F)
Operation humidity: < 85% non-condensing
Storage temp. -10 °C ～ 85 °C (14~176°F)
- D2H13N0 : DisplayPort to HDMI Dongle
- D2H23N0 : Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Dongle
- D2V17C0 : DisplayPort to VGA Dongle
- D2V27C0 : Mini DisplayPort to VGA Dongle
- H2V37C0 : HDMI to VGA Dongle
Unit may need additional power to operate. Additional power can be provided to the unit via Micro-B USB port +5VDC connection. Micro-B USB cable is NOT provided with the unit.
- One DisplayPort Graphics Splitter
- Quick Installation Guide
- 1 to 1 Mini-DP Male cable