DisplayPort to Dual HDMI Graphics Splitter
SUNIX DPH2001 DisplayPort to Dual HDMI graphics splitter lets you combine two HDMI monitors as one display, at a maximum resolution of 3840×1200, to make the ultimate wide screen desktop. This graphics expansion module can also clone your primary display and function as a 2 Port HDMI Video Splitter.
Compatible with a DisplayPort video card, SUNIX DisplayPort to Dual HDMI graphics splitter dongle requires no software installation for multi-display applications, plug-n-play, simplifying configuration and saving time. It works for standard Microsoft Windows PC with DisplayPort connectivity.
*Disclaimer: Unit may need additional power to operate. A USB Micro-B, such as those used to charge Android devices, can be used to supply extra power to the unit. However; this cable is NOT provided with the unit. Please read Note* in Specifications for more information.
- Ideal for multi-display and TV-Wall application.
- Works with any desktop or notebook computer which has DisplayPort output connectivity.
- Enable 2 HDMI monitors working simultaneously with video mirror or extension mode.
- Fully HD compatible and provides full display performance with virtually zero latency and no display application limitations.
- Compatible with DisplayPort v1.2 / 1.1a, HDMI™ v1.4b, VESA DDM, and EDID v1.4 Standards.
- Supports exceptional Secured Content Protection with HDCP 1.3 for digital content.
- DisplayPort link rates of 5.4Gbps (HBR2), 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR).
- Supports kinds of HDMI video dongles converting to DVI or VGA output connectivity.
- Driver Free, Plug & Play without configuration.
- Certified by CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, C-Tick, and RoHS.
|Description||DisplayPort to Dual HDMI Graphics Splitter|
|Interface||DisplayPort™ v1.2 / 1.1a, HDMI™ v1.4b|
|Video Input Connectivity||DisplayPort™ v1.2 / 1.1a Female (Left Side)|
|Reserve Power Input||USB Micro B +5VDC@500mA (Right Side)|
|Video Output Connectivity||HDMI™ v1.4b Female x 2|
|Audio Output Connectivity|| Digital Audio output over DisplayPort by HDMI output
(Audio channel selected over Windows Audio control panel)
|Computer Settings||Each Monitor|
|3840 x 1200||1920 x 1200|
|3840 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|3360 x 1050||1680 x 1050|
|3200 x 1200||1600 x 1200|
|2800 x 1050||1400 x 1050|
|2880 x 900||1440 x 900|
|2560 x 1024||1280 x 1024|
|2048 x 768||1024 x 768|
|1600 x 600||800 x 600|
|1280 x 480||640 x 800|
|Weight||65g ± 2g (2.3oz)|
|Regulatory Approvals|| EUR: CE, EN55022 Class B, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
US: FCC Part 15 Class B
TAIWAN: BSMI: CNS13438
AS/NZS: C-Tick: CISPR22
|O.S. support||Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/2008/8/8.1 (32/64-bit)|
|Environment|| Operation temp. 0 °C ～ 40 °C (32-104°F)
Operation humidity: < 85% non-condensing
Storage temp. -10 °C ～ 85 °C (14~176°F)
- Intel PC base computer with at least one available DisplayPort.
- Monitors with HDMI connections.
Unit may need additional power to operate. Additional power can be provided to the unit via Micro-B USB port +5VDC connection. Micro-B USB cable is NOT provided with the unit.
- One DisplayPort Graphics Splitter
- Quick Installation Guide
- 1 to 1 Standard-DP Male cable